Autumn Term – Task 6

Today we rehearsed the scenes which was possible without one of our group members as there are ill. Today we looked into our later scenes and worked on this we did have a practise just before the video to prepare ourselves. We looked today into changing this scene script wise a little bit. The way this worked was we improvised a good bit of performance and made a voice recording of it. Later on we then expanded on this and on one of our group members created a new version of the script. Which we then learn’t and worked from. I felt the scenes showed in this video was well worked on however i am worried about the other scenes considering we keep having one person missing in the group. Also I feel the new script we made is a lot better. However i wish we had more time to prepare the other scenes and add to them.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s